We’re so excited to have the One Eyed Donkey Food Truck back at Tetrad from 5-8pm! They will be serving up their incredible Greek street-food. For those of you who don’t know, One Eyed Donkey is the mobile version of (jī-rōz), a farm-to-table Greek restaurant concept located on N. Main in Greenville. Luckily for us they’ll be hitting the road and bringing some of their most popular dishes to our door for you to enjoy with your cold, craft Tetrad beers!
Beer isn’t your thing?! That’s quite alright! We never take it personally and we’ve always got ya covered! We offer an alternative adult (and child-friendly) beverage menu to meet all of your thirst-quenching needs.
We’re a family-friendly and dog-friendly brewery located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave… so, feel free to bring your kids and bring your leased pooches! We have seating in our indoor taproom AND outdoor patio.
Thank you so much for supporting Greenville’s local brewery and food scene- Cheers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC