If you can push it, pull it, walk it, ride it, or drag it, we want you to be part of our Ole-Time Hillbilly Parade. Ride your tractor, 4 wheeler, walk or ride your dog, goat or donkey as long as it will fit/stay on our walking path (no cars, trucks, or larger equipment) where our parade will be held. Or, just walk in the parade yourself. Make sure you wear your best “hillbilly” outfit. You may play music/sing if you’d like. All animals must be on a 6 ft or shorter leash or tethered in some way, be well-behaved, and stay with the owner. You must clean up after your animal. Motorized vehicles must stay on the path, in line, drive at a safe, walking rate of speed, and be respectful of others with the noise level of the vehicle. Please do not wear or decorate with items which may be offensive to others. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult in the parade. Sign on the registration form below if you agree to follow the rules listed above. If these rules are broken, you may be asked to leave.
The parade will happen at 3:00 on Sat, Dec 8th; please report to Parade tent near the Parking tent to get your line up number by 2:30.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Deshaun Watson Trade? Ranking Every NFL Team #1-31 On The Chances Of Trading W/ The Houston Texans
- Watch as Arkansas State Police Executes PIT Maneuver at 109 MPH
- McConnell Says Capitol Hill mob was ‘provoked’ by Trump
- 15 of the best reusable bags to take with you to the grocery store
- President Trump, in farewell address, says he will pray for Biden administration
- Relentless Church files motion against Redemption Church months after agreement
- Pickens Co. man accused of having explosive device makes federal court appearance
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th