We are so excited to welcome Ojai Winery to the Upstate! Ojai has a very storied history in Santa Barbara, their founder Adam Tolmach, co-founded Au Bon Climat with Jim Clendenen before going on to start Ojai in 1983. We will be tasting and learning about 5 of their wines, along with enjoying food bites accompanying the wine. Virtual tasters will pick up their wine samples and food bags between 5-6:30pm on Monday, August 17. Then once home, will join us via Zoom at 7pm. $30/person, reservations & payment must be called in to confirm your spot.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate deputy shoots man on roof after he pulls out firearm, sheriff says
- Inspirational quotes for women to share on International Women’s Day
- Jury selection is 1st battleground at trial in George Floyd's death
- This is the 'real' Rosie the Riveter, a legendary feminist icon
- Grace Lee Boggs fought for equality, fairness, and hope throughout her lifetime
- 2021 ACC Tournament Basketball Preview: Picks and Predictions
- Coyote attacks six people at North Carolina lake
- 12 INSANE Animal Videos You Have to See!
- Video Captures spike in migrant crossings at US-Mexico border
- Soon you may get your COVID-19 vaccine as a nasal spray