Join Melissa Powell, RYT 200, for a yoga series that combines mindful walking with yoga. We’ll start and end at the Amphitheater. The class will begin with seated poses on the Amphitheater seating levels, then we’ll take a mindful walk through the Garden, pausing to do standing poses, and we’ll return to the Amphitheater to rest seated or lying down.
This class is appropriate for anyone who can comfortably walk on the Garden’s paths, including some uneven terrain, like steps.
To receive a refund for any reason, you must contact Melissa at least 5 days before the first class; otherwise, you may gift your registration
**The Off the Mat series will be held weather-permitting. In the event of inclement weather, we will skip that week and use Tuesday, November 12 and, if needed, Tuesday, November 19 as make-up days. You will receive an email from Melissa at least 2 hours prior to class time if any given class will be rescheduled to one of those days.**
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- On the Move: Janae Brown