Join Melissa Powell, RYT 200, for a yoga series that combines mindful walking with yoga. We’ll start and end at the Amphitheater. The class will begin with seated poses on the Amphitheater seating levels, then we’ll take a mindful walk through the Garden, pausing to do standing poses, and we’ll return to the Amphitheater to rest seated or lying down.
This class is appropriate for anyone who can comfortably walk on the Garden’s paths, including some uneven terrain, like steps.
To receive a refund for any reason, you must contact Melissa at least 5 days before the first class; otherwise, you may gift your registration
**The Off the Mat series will be held weather-permitting. In the event of inclement weather, we will skip that week and use Tuesday, November 12 and, if needed, Tuesday, November 19 as make-up days. You will receive an email from Melissa at least 2 hours prior to class time if any given class will be rescheduled to one of those days.**
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'
- Wofford Football Game vs. ETSU postponed