If your motto is “more kooky, less spooky,” we’ve got the place for you! Join us on the steps of M.Judson on Friday, October 23 at 6pm for Not So Spooky Stories on the Steps.
Wear your costume (and your mask) and join Susan as we read Halloween favorites old and new together. She’ll feature a new book called The Little Ghost who Was a Quilt, by Riel Nason. Your young readers will love this story of the little ghost who isn’t a sheet, even though both of his parents are. Through his adventures, we’ll discover that it’s okay to be different.
Tickets are $20 and include a copy of the book and a Camilla Kitchen treat.
Registration is required, so sign up now. The only thing scary about this event would be missing it.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health Gives Update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Biden's CIA nominee pledges to provide 'unvarnished' intelligence
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck, trooper says
- Biden administration to send 25 million masks to community health centers and food pantries
- These South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Have Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments: February 24th
- Prosecutors drop drunken driving charge against Bruce Springsteen
- Biden administration withdraws from transgender athlete case
- 'I love you and I’m going to kill you': Man wraps cord around ex-girlfriends neck, kidnaps her, US Attorney says
- People of Greenville Podcast: JDew
- Whatever your fitness goals, Fitbit has a fitness tracker for achieving them