Please join us as we host importer extraordinaire, David McCarus, for an in depth discussion and tasting of wines from across northern Italy.
This event will be on March 8th and will run from 6:30 – 8:00 PM. Additionally, we’ll have some small bites to compliment each wine.
Reservations and pre-payment required ($20 per person), so please call us at 864.631.2525 or stop by the store.
Our tastings typically sell out, so don’t wait until the last minute to save your spot. Refunds offered if cancelling up to 24 hours in advance of the event.
see the wines here: thecommunitytap.com/#events-2018-03-08
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Republican congresswoman files articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden
- Guard in DC forced to sleep in garages, sparking outcry
- New coach Beamer completes his South Carolina football staff
- Police search neighborhood after call about suspect in a shed behind home in Greer
- Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
- Tom Brokaw says he's retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- Prisma no longer accepting walk-ins at Greenville mass vaccination clinic starting on Saturday