Nobuntu is an all female, professional “five part” a cappella ensemble from Zimbabwe, Africa. The group combines traditional southern African music with elements of Afro Jazz, Gospel, and Crossover genres for a unique blend of Zimbabwean culture and music. Nobuntu was nominated for Best Musician of the Year at the Zimbabwe International Women Awards in 2015.
For people of all ages, there is a 1-hour abbreviated educational performance on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Other Fabulous Finds This Season: Cirque Zuma Zuma, Mariachi Herencia de México, Ballet Folclórico Nacional de México
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- March and April are critical months in stopping another COVID-19 surge, CDC director says
- President Biden hopes to boost offshore energy project as part of bid to slow climate change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific plant near Asheville adding 200 jobs
- A snake that smiles right back at you … three times
- Asheville factory's ultra-low temperature freezers in high demand
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising