no words is sacred space fueled by sound healing meditation music composed by Listening To Smile. Our guides for the early evening event are Davelyn Hill and SN InnSaei of Ageold! Feel free to come and go as you need.
Facilitated by the Speaking Down Barriers team, we offer space for you to come and meditate, create art, or write while immersed in healing sounds and in the collective presence of others. While we offer various spaces for transformative work around human difference, this space goes beyond language and invites you to share in a much deeper way: through presence and art.
Bring mats, water, art supplies, and whatever else makes you comfortable. We also have art supplies available for your use.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson