no words is sacred space fueled by sound healing meditation music composed by Listening To Smile. Our guides for the early evening event are Davelyn Hill and SN InnSaei of Ageold! Feel free to come and go as you need.
Facilitated by the Speaking Down Barriers team, we offer space for you to come and meditate, create art, or write while immersed in healing sounds and in the collective presence of others. While we offer various spaces for transformative work around human difference, this space goes beyond language and invites you to share in a much deeper way: through presence and art.
Bring mats, water, art supplies, and whatever else makes you comfortable. We also have art supplies available for your use.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Teen accused of stealing nearly $1M from Georgia supermarket
- McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Maui visitor sprints to help when girl’s heart stops beating
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- People are stepping up to help the seniors in their lives navigate the vaccine sign-up process
- Disturbing New Details on Pickens Man Arrested for Having a Bomb
- Video: Coyote Sneaks Into South Carolina Elementary School
- South Carolina attorney will represent President Trump in impeachment trial
- Harrison elected chair of Democratic National Committee
- Missing Lowcountry man last seen 3 weeks ago in Sumter County