no words is sacred space fueled by sound healing meditation music composed by Listening To Smile. Our guides for the early evening event are Davelyn Hill and SN InnSaei of Ageold! Feel free to come and go as you need.
Facilitated by the Speaking Down Barriers team, we offer space for you to come and meditate, create art, or write while immersed in healing sounds and in the collective presence of others. While we offer various spaces for transformative work around human difference, this space goes beyond language and invites you to share in a much deeper way: through presence and art.
Bring mats, water, art supplies, and whatever else makes you comfortable. We also have art supplies available for your use.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout