no words is sacred space fueled by sound healing meditation music composed by Listening To Smile. Our guides for the early evening event are Davelyn Hill and SN InnSaei of Ageold! Feel free to come and go as you need.
Facilitated by the Speaking Down Barriers team, we offer space for you to come and meditate, create art, or write while immersed in healing sounds and in the collective presence of others. While we offer various spaces for transformative work around human difference, this space goes beyond language and invites you to share in a much deeper way: through presence and art.
Bring mats, water, art supplies, and whatever else makes you comfortable. We also have art supplies available for your use.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner