no words is sacred space fueled by sound healing meditation music composed by Listening To Smile. Our guides for the early evening event are Davelyn Hill and SN InnSaei of Ageold! Feel free to come and go as you need.
Facilitated by the Speaking Down Barriers team, we offer space for you to come and meditate, create art, or write while immersed in healing sounds and in the collective presence of others. While we offer various spaces for transformative work around human difference, this space goes beyond language and invites you to share in a much deeper way: through presence and art.
Bring mats, water, art supplies, and whatever else makes you comfortable. We also have art supplies available for your use.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New Entertainment District could be coming to Greenville's west end
- The Latest: India vaccinates 2 million health workers
- 'Give her to us': Victoria Smith's biological family makes plea
- Harvey Guillén Breaks Down His Zoey's Playlist Departure, Teases What We Do in the Shadows Season 3
- Even with coronavirus vaccine distribution set to increase, upcoming months could be rough
- Greenville County Schools call on lawmakers to approve funds for teacher step increases
- Senior Bowl a chance to evaluate, but also develop
- A crocheted Bernie Sanders doll raised more than $40K for charity in an online auction
- Democrats prep President Biden's COVID-19 aid package with or without GOP
- Let down your hair: Army unveils new rules for ponytails, nail color