no words is sacred space fueled by sound healing meditation music composed by Listening To Smile. Our guides for the early evening event are Davelyn Hill and SN InnSaei of Ageold! Feel free to come and go as you need.
Facilitated by the Speaking Down Barriers team, we offer space for you to come and meditate, create art, or write while immersed in healing sounds and in the collective presence of others. While we offer various spaces for transformative work around human difference, this space goes beyond language and invites you to share in a much deeper way: through presence and art.
Bring mats, water, art supplies, and whatever else makes you comfortable. We also have art supplies available for your use.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- GOP lawmaker accused of giving ‘reconnaissance’ tour prior to Capitol riot
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, suspect arrested
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- South Carolina installs statue to honor former basketball player A'ja Wilson
- Kobe Bryant, Alex Trebek and Whitney Houston among those being honored at proposed National Garden
- Frank Martin returns to coaching after clearing COVID-19 protocols
- Baby giraffe dies at Nashville Zoo after being stepped on by mother
- Woman dies from COVID-19 weeks after giving birth to 3rd daughter
- Latest on Vaccine Shortage in South Carolina
- Dispatch: Knife wielding man arrested in Greenville County