Wine & Design is not your typical art class. Be prepared to listen to music, laugh and let go of stress. Bring a friend or come alone, we promise you will have a good time. No experience needed, as we walk you through each step. Please note, each canvas is pre-traced.
We start painting AT the scheduled time of class. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE. There is no guarantee that we can accommodate walk-ins, and a $5 convenience fee will be charged at the door. This class last approximately 2 hours.
Doors open 15 minutes prior to class time. General seating on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot hold seats for other guests in groups once class time has passed.
BYOB – Bring your favorite beverage (Wine or Beer only) and your own snacks. Must be 21 and over to consume alcohol (We Card!). We supply cups and bottle/wine openers. We do not have ice, but you may bring your own cooler or wine bucket to keep at your seat. Arrive 10 minutes early so you can get settled in your seat and be ready to paint at your scheduled event time! Tardiness may result in the loss of your seat.
This is an ADULT painting party, and recommended for ages 16+ and up! Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult! Children under the age of 10 are not permitted into adult classes. Each person present in studio must have a paid seat.
Please consider tipping your lovely artist at your leisure. We look forward to seeing you for a class of fun and creativity!
** Cancellation policy as follows: Refunds will not be given in the event that a customer cancels their reservation. To receive a credit towards another class you must email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before an event. For this reason, please note that if you are booking a reservation within 24 hours of the class, a credit will NOT be an option in the event you cannot attend class. ***No credit or refund will be given within 24 hours.
If there is a threat of inclement weather or if the event has low attendance, it is subject to cancellation. If this is the case, you will be given a credit for another class of equal value. Thank you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Deputies: Man shot in face early Friday morning will lose eye as result, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”