Enjoy free admission from 5:30pm – 8:30pm along with free book give-a-ways for the little ones.
We hope that through Neighborhood Nights we can show museums are available for families regardless of economic constraints. No registration is required.
Book give-a-ways are limited in number and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
For questions please email email@example.com.
Take advantage of this FREE night to visit and explore Upcountry history, as well as current traveling exhibits:
– “Spirited: Prohibition in America”
– “Superheroes and Superstars: The Works of Alex Ross”
– “Back Where I Come From: The Upcountry’s Piedmont Blues”
– “The Ripple Effect: The Revitalization of the Reedy River”
NEIGHBORHOOD NIGHT IS FREE EVERY 1ST THURSDAY EVENING OF EACH MONTH THROUGHOUT 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
See you at the Museum!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at basketball games
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday