Friendly neighborhood farmer’s market every Saturday from November through mid April. Meet the pasta maker from Naked Pasta, the butcher from Revival Butchery, and more. Visit our friends around the corner at kuka juice and grab the finest bread and pastries at the Bake Room next door.
Explore The Village of West Greenville and check out other great shops like Van’s Chocolates, RockerBelles, The Village Grind, and more.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Son of Texas man charged in Capitol riot talks about why he contacted FBI about his father
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims