Claire Beverly is a folk/alternative singer and songwriter. She draws her influence and passion of music from her childhood favorites, Elvis Presley and Amy Winehouse. She expresses her experiences and emotions into soulful songs that appeal to people of all ages.
Cover is $5. Tickets may be purchased at the bar.
Bring a picnic, enjoy live music, amazing views and fantastic wine. We’re pet friendly so bring your well behaved furry friends! Please don’t feed any of our furry friends.
No alcohol is permitted to be brought to this event. Please, no smoking. Please don’t park in any parking spaces labeled for rooms (East Room, Dovecote, Gable, etc). This is event is 21 and up so leave the kiddos with the babysitter and enjoy a night out!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawn chairs (seating is limited), food (there’s no restaurant or food served), other people, your well behaved dogs (cats, pigs, chickens).
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds are available up to 24 hrs in advance.
Will the show be cancelled if it rains?
No way! We’ll move the artist under the arbor and enjoy a more intimate performance. Trust me, it’s cool.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Spartanburg High School honored with “Survivor Tree” sapling from 1995 OKC bombing
- McMaster issues new executive order allowing remote state workers to return to office, removing mask requirement in state offices
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion