Join us starting Thursday, December 3rd at 8pm for an action packed evening of awesome food, refreshing drinks, great music and great fun!!
It’s Music Bingo at RED @ 28th
Music Bingo combines your favorite tunes with some fun titled themes throughout the decades, with a classic game, in a great atmosphere!
There are 4 ways to win and you always play two cards per round!
Listen to a snippet of a song, guess the title or band..etc, mark it on your card and be the first to yell “BINGOOOO!!” and get an awesome prize!
“Red@28th offers great food, hookahs, books, a full bar, an outdoor patio, live entertainment and free Wi-fi to our guests!”
The fun starts at 8PM!
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore registration does not guarantee seating or access to the venue. Seating is first come, first served. Tickets will not be collected.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina closes statehouse over risk of violence
- South Carolina hospital requests for vaccines not being met
- South Carolina men’s basketball head coach Frank Martin tests positive
- This Week in South Carolina | Congressman Tom Rice and Legislative Preview
- As Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up, demand outpaces supply
- More than 500 pounds of meth seized in Cherokee Co. bust; 2 arrested
- Civil lawsuit filed on behalf of teen shot, injured in 2020 incident involving Anderson Co. deputies
- Sen. Graham addresses violence in D.C.
- Anderson preparing for first mass vaccination
- Traffic Light Safety: How to fix traffic signals within city limits