GOOD NEWS. Mozart for a Cause is back! After raising $2000 for Families Belong Together last season, this year we’re gathering in support of Planet Earth.
On March 2nd at Warehouse Theatre, volunteer musicians from around the Upstate will donate their time and talent for the climate emergency.
All proceeds will go to One Tree Planted’s Appalachia Project, who plants one tree per dollar given, and the Clean Air Task Force, who averts one metric ton of CO2 per dollar given. The goal is to support both immediate help in our own backyard –– trees! –– and the big idea –– emissions, technology, and policy for a sustainable future.
This one-hour program will be a night of fun, intimate music featuring Camille Saint-Saëns’ Carnival of the Animals and some surprises. You’ll recognize them and might even find yourself singing along. Please join us!
All of Greenville is invited to this beautiful concert. Special thank you to The Warehouse Theatre for the gift of space. The bar will be open, along with a bake sale.
Share this event with your friends and family, and we’ll see you on March 2nd!
TICKETS / DONATIONS: http://bit.ly/mozartforacause
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Large Meteor over UK sky caught on camera
- McMaster to lift 'Last Call Order,' will allow more mass gatherings in SC beginning today
- 'Brave and selfless': Good Samaritans rescue dog from frozen pond
- Golfers wore red and black in honor of Tiger Woods during Sunday's play
- Videocast: Rain today, cooler tomorrow
- US wasted billions on cars, buildings in Afghanistan, watchdog report says
- Countries call on drug companies to share vaccine know-how
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead