The Hominy Team and Double Helix Media Ltd Co present an evening of holiday cheer to punctuate your shopping escapades.
We know you’re tired of just going through the motions so, the 3 of us have teamed up to bring you something you can feel.
Featuring some of the upstates best and worst comedians, the night will start with a “writers workshop” where you circle jerk over your own routines . . . actually you just muster up the courage and false bravado to jump on the following OPEN MIC. We will have a SECRET special guest in the house.
A lack of self-respect isn’t an open invitation. We have to have standards. We’re not just letting ANYBODY attend. So, if you’re old, ugly, fat, pregnant, or crippled, come on in. If you’re gorgeous, rich, well endowed, and fit . . . this isn’t the place for you.
A few bad reviews and some slow nights only make us harder . . . WORK! Only make us WORK HARDER. So, If you don’t understand, that this is all about YOU, then you’re missing out.
But, this is your chance. Take it. Come to Monday Comedy at Danz.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police see uptick in violent crimes across the Lowcountry
- Harris Teeter pharmacies in SC to begin COVID-19 vaccinations
- Sutton Hoo Drama The Dig Is a Lovely, Meditative Artifact
- How South Carolina plans to fix COVID-19 vaccines: #WakeUpCLT To Go 1-21-21
- Netflix's Solid Spanish Series Money Heist Is Cliché to Its Bones—Somehow, That's a Good Thing
- VERIFY: Will smokers receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Honey Lung Share New Single “Oh So Real”
- South Carolina among worst states for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Tracking COVID-19 numbers 1 year since first confirmed case in the US
- Charlotte doctor issues strong warning amid COVID-19 pandemic