We know minority-owned businesses are facing unique challenges. We want to make sure you have access to the right resources and information to navigate COVID-19.
Spartanburg City, County & Chamber are partnering to bring you this webinar session. Topics include:
Financial Resources to help Minority-owned Businesses Navigate COVID-19: CommunityWorks CEO Tammie Hoy Hawkins will be joined by Business Advisor Asha Nash and Credit Manager Paul Schmitt to highlight how small businesses are navigating the CARES act loans, including the Paycheck Protection Program, and discuss challenges & opportunities facing minority businesses.
Local Resources to navigate COIVD-19: Spartanburg City, County & Chamber team members will make sure you are in the know about local resources and business recovery efforts.
Q&A: What questions and concerns is your business facing?
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19
- Former South Carolina quarterback Hilinski announces transfer destination
- Dinosaur fossils could belong to the world's largest ever creature