We are bringing the best food trucks and local craftsman from the upstate to the Middle Tyger Area for a Saturday Food Truck Frenzy! Do you love great food, local handcrafted art & jewelry, home decor, and more? YES? Well… I bet you also love great music! If so, you’re gonna LOVE the Middle Tyger Food Truck Frenzy on Saturday, March 31 from 10am-3pm.
Hey parents… we didn’t forget about the kiddos while you’re shopping & eating. We’re having a Princess & Pirate Zone where they can visit a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Pirate dress up station. We will also have some cool crafts and photos with a princess & a pirate.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Capitol Rioters Were Among Those Who Held Out Hope For A Trump Pardon And Didn’t Get It
- South Carolina Lawmakers requesting more Covid-19 vaccines
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh
- History teacher explains the inauguration to kids, how to celebrate change
- Inaugural Poet Amanda Gorman reads ‘The Hill We Climb’
- President Trump leaves White House for final time on Marine One: full video
- DHEC working to ensure 'every drop' from vaccine vials coming into SC goes 'into arms'