Grammy-winning artist Michael Logen’s work is found everywhere – from the radio to the silver screen, Rio and beyond!
The Nashville-based artist is behind title tracks, chart-toppers, and Grammy-nominated singles. His original, acoustic version of a song he wrote with Jennifer Hanson, “Breaking Your Own Heart,” was covered by Kelly Clarkson on her platinum-selling, Grammy-nominated album, Stronger.
Logen’s success doesn’t stop with songwriting. His music also has been featured on hit TV shows, including Nashville, Suits, and One Tree Hill. As a performer, Logen has opened for John Legend, India.Arie, Mat Kearney – to name a few!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC