Named the Best Diet for 2019 by USA News & World Report — this isn’t a diet at all, but a great lifestyle approach to healthy eating. Learn the 10 easy steps to following the Mediterranean Diet with recipes and ideas on how to eat healthy and flavorful all year long. We’ll demo a recipe as well.
Tickets are $15 per person — get a full plate of food, a delicious sparkling vinegar spritzer, recipe booklet, PLUS flavor-packed cooking tips AND 15% off your purchases that evening.
ADVANCE reservations and payment are necessary. Call 864-241-6689 to book your spot!
#yeahTHATgreenville #gvltoday #events #greenville360
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Amtrak investigates bomb threat on train heading through South Carolina
- After historic whirlwind visit, Pope leaves Iraq for Rome
- Guilt, envy, distrust: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions, fears of criticism on social media
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Biden marks 'Bloody Sunday' by signing voting rights order