PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 20-22.
Through his relentlessly punchy writing and expert delivery, Mark Normand is quickly becoming one of the most talked about comedians on the scene. He most recently self-released a one-hour special “Out To Lunch” on YouTube, which has quickly amassed over 1.2 million views. An extremely prolific stand-up, he previously had a one-hour and a half hour Comedy Central special and has made an unparalleled seven appearances on “Conan,” three appearances on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” and one appearance on both “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” and “The Late Late Show with James Corden.” Mark can also be heard on his multiple appearances on “The Joe Rogan Experience,” dubbed by Jerry Seinfeld as the “best young up and coming comic,” or on his own podcast “Tuesdays with Stories.”
Born and raised in New Orleans, surprisingly to two normal parents, he spent most of his childhood making short films and wetting the bed.
Check him out!
Mark Normand – OUT TO LUNCH (Full Special)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens County deputies arrest suspect wanted in multiple counties on outstanding warrants
- Police in Easley warn residents of phone scam where caller pretends to be from Amazon
- One more sunny day
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
- Upstate community grieving after beloved firefighter from Fountain Inn passes away
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in