PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 20-22.
Through his relentlessly punchy writing and expert delivery, Mark Normand is quickly becoming one of the most talked about comedians on the scene. He most recently self-released a one-hour special “Out To Lunch” on YouTube, which has quickly amassed over 1.2 million views. An extremely prolific stand-up, he previously had a one-hour and a half hour Comedy Central special and has made an unparalleled seven appearances on “Conan,” three appearances on “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,” and one appearance on both “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” and “The Late Late Show with James Corden.” Mark can also be heard on his multiple appearances on “The Joe Rogan Experience,” dubbed by Jerry Seinfeld as the “best young up and coming comic,” or on his own podcast “Tuesdays with Stories.”
Born and raised in New Orleans, surprisingly to two normal parents, he spent most of his childhood making short films and wetting the bed.
Check him out!
Mark Normand – OUT TO LUNCH (Full Special)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Search and Rescue Dogs search for mass graves of Revolutionary War battle in Laurens County
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims
- Teen dating violence can be an issue for Upstate 8th and 9th graders, data shows
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene posts anti-transgender sign across hall from lawmaker with transgender child
- Human remains found in wooded area, coroner says
- 'It was a strawberry of all things': Maine teacher saves student choking in classroom
- Group of Senate Dems urge President Biden to create office devoted to reproductive health