“Beyond Ryan White: The Story of HIV/AIDS in South Carolina,” presented in partnership with AID Upstate.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!
Admission is FREE for UHM members!
Upcoming Lunchbox Learning Program:
June 13 – “No Ordinary Soldier” with Liz Gilmore Williams
July 18 – “Remembering Old Hickory: The 30th Division from Camp Sevier to the Hindenburg Line” with Don Koonce
August 15 – “Red Riding Hood Through the Ages.” with Kathryn Smith
September 19 – “The Vietnam War Through Film Footage” with Dr. Greg Wilsbacher
November 14 – “A Taste of Home” with Charles Davis
For more information or to reserve your seat please call (864)467-3100 or email email@example.com
Lunchbox Learning is Sponsored by Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police see uptick in violent crimes across the Lowcountry
- Harris Teeter pharmacies in SC to begin COVID-19 vaccinations
- Sutton Hoo Drama The Dig Is a Lovely, Meditative Artifact
- How South Carolina plans to fix COVID-19 vaccines: #WakeUpCLT To Go 1-21-21
- Netflix's Solid Spanish Series Money Heist Is Cliché to Its Bones—Somehow, That's a Good Thing
- VERIFY: Will smokers receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Honey Lung Share New Single “Oh So Real”
- South Carolina among worst states for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Tracking COVID-19 numbers 1 year since first confirmed case in the US
- Charlotte doctor issues strong warning amid COVID-19 pandemic