Enjoy a lazy afternoon with a chef created specialty lunch designed especially for you at Larkin’s on the River. Then, let’s take a stroll over the foot bridge to engage with the artists on Artist Row. You may visit the various studios, engage with the artists, hear about their desired mediums, get inspired by their individual stories, and shop for beautiful art created by local artisans. After and hour or so of shopping and visiting with the local artisans, we will walk along the Reedy River to Limoncello, where you will enjoy a lovely Italian specialty dessert to finish off this delicious afternoon of food and art in downtown Greenville. Tours are $49 and can be booked easily on our website by visiting: www.foothillfoodietours.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 26th
- Pizza delivery driver’s family found safe after suspect takes off in vehicle
- Man Shot in Head, Runs to Police Station for Help
- Upstate Weather: A wet weekend, followed by a wet week.
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Deputies: SWAT team called in as standoff with barricaded suspect unfolds in Greenville Co.
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night