Love & Rescue is from the Greenville/Easley/Anderson area of South Carolina. They are an aspiring band in the country rock genre, with vastly different influences from it’s 4 members. Love & Rescue consists of: Joey Sanchez (Bass Guitar), Jonathan Emery (Drums), Gabe Swilling (Lead Guitar), and Ryan Irvin (Vocals). With the diversity of influences, each member brings a new taste to the music, and has created Love & Rescue’s sound.
After releasing their first single, “Addiction”, the band pressed on to finish their first studio EP. With a release date of June 9, 2017, “There & Back” brought Love & Rescue’s new sound to the upstate with 5 original songs. They strive to expand their following by bringing their music to the upstate, surrounding areas, and anyone with a love for music.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at basketball games
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday
- If you call 911, it can take 2 to 3 minutes longer to get help now because of the pandemic
- DHEC: 3,450 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 60 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 22
- Scheduling second COVID-19 shot proving to be frustrating process in South Carolina
- Man driving Rolls Royce fatally shot in Atlanta
- Man killed by machine at work, coroner says
- Son of Texas man charged in Capitol riot talks about why he contacted FBI about his father
- More than a dozen apartments damaged in morning fire
- Mom urges others to take COVID-19 seriously after son suffers life-threatening complication