The ultimate love story continues in Love Never Dies, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s spellbinding sequel to The Phantom of the Opera.
Ten years after disappearing from the Paris Opera House, the Phantom has a new life in New York where he lives amongst the joy rides and freak shows of Coney Island. Christine Daaé, now one of the world’s finest sopranos, is coming to perform in New York. In a final bid to win back Christine’s love, the Phantom lures her, Raoul, and their young son to the glittering and glorious world of Coney Island…
Described by The Australian as “The best thing Lloyd Webber has written in the quarter century since The Phantom of the Opera,” Love Never Dies is a dazzling new production, which takes audiences on a thrilling rollercoaster ride of intrigue, obsession, and romance.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway
- Road warriors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, reach Super Bowl
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65