The Love Greenville Charity Run will be a fun, 3 mile run from Fleet Feet Sports. There is no entry fee, but we are requesting donations to one of the groups listed below. We want to use the Valentine’s season to help show love to those in Greenville that really need it. It’s going to be a fun and special day – hope you can join us!
Bring your love and loved ones (including your canine running buddy)!!! Following the run, enjoy PANCAKES on US!!
-Hygiene items: Greenville Area Interfaith Hospitality Network
-Clothing: Goodwill Industries of Upstate/Midlands South Carolina
-Canned goods/meals, nut butters, dry milk,: Loaves & Fishes
-Newsprint paper for kennels — Greenville Humane Society
-New or gently used yard tools or gloves — Mill Village Farms
For more info,
visit us our website or call (864) 235-4800
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma opening high-volume vaccine center in Greenville next week
- LIVE: Crump, Sellers announce civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff's Office
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- SC State House closing to visitors until after inauguration as agencies beef up security following FBI warning
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- DHEC confirms some problems reported with acquiring death certificates through new system