Louise Dubin and Fabio Parrini will present a concert of works for cello and piano by Chopin, Mendelssohn, Auguste Franchomme, Saint-Saens, and two more modern compositions–the 1917 Sonata by Charles Koechlin and the Serenade by Poulenc. Dubin, described as an “artist of refined taste and musicianship” by The Strad Magazine, has performed throughout the US and Europe. Parrini, a Steinway Artist, is Chair of the Piano Department at North Greenville University and a Fulbright Scholar and a Kahn Award winner from Boston University.
With only 80 seats available we urge everyone to make their reservations early. $15 for adults, $5 for students with ID’s. Call 520-8807 to make your reservations.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients
- Rare meteorite that fell on UK driveway may contain 'ingredients for life'
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot
- Driver plows through deadly South LA crash scene, hitting several people and LAPD officer
- South Carolina Restaurants and Masks: Confusions and Frustrations
- Sculpture of enslaved Black explorer on the Lewis and Clark expedition mysteriously placed in Oregon park
- Carolinas gas prices most expensive since April 2019 as costs continue to rise, AAA Carolinas says
- “It was like trench warfare”: Upstate director of COVID-19 ICU reflects on year battling pandemic
- Upstate pediatrician discusses when COVID-19 vaccine may be available for children