What is NEXT for LiveWell Greenville?
How will we make Greenville one of the healthiest places to live in the nation?
Join the 150 LiveWell Coalition Partners at our annual meeting on March 2nd at 10am! We will share a draft version of Greenville’s Comprehensive Community Action Plan focusing on Healthy Eating and Active Living. Partners will have an opportunity to add to this “living document” making Greenville the healthiest county to live, learn, work, play and pray.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- Sweet success: This woman quit her job during the pandemic to make cheesecakes full-time
- How to serve on MLK Day while isolating at home
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon