This program is the first of a three-part series offering different perspectives on Indian Removal during the 1840s. In this historic character program, you’ll hear from Cherokee Leader John Ross who fought against removal vehemently but also suffered consequences due to removing so much later than others. Historian Glen Kyle will take your questions after the character presentation.
Join on Facebook Live at: Northeast Georgia History Center (NEGAHC)
Join on YouTube Live at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wiLd6i_7tFaQqvSChuAFA
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- House passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill
- Upstate high school basketball teams advance to Upper State championships
- House nears passage of $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Lady Gaga's dogs recovered safely
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.