Anderson Yoga Center is still offering limited classes at the studio, but we wanted to put something out there for all of our people who are stuck at home!
Join studio owner, Megan Schlobohm, at 1pm on Monday, March 23 for a Mindful Flow Yoga Class. We will hold this class using the ZOOM application.
***THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!*** YOU MUST REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME! Follow this link to go through the process:
We highly recommend registering right away so you can download the ZOOM app and get acquainted with the program. Please consider joining the ZOOM meeting at least 5 minutes prior to the class beginning so we can make sure everyone gets connected successfully. The password for this class is “ILOVEYOGA.”
This class is for everyone, and FREE for all to “attend.” Invite your friends and family to join in! Our goal in offering this experience is to give everyone a reprieve from the ongoing chaos and uncertainty, and to help guide your minds and hearts back to a place of peace and calm.
“See” you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Official: 3 dead in small plane crash in northeast Georgia
- Rutherford Co. deputies locate man wanted for burning parts of church, leaving satanic drawings
- History & Hope: Retired school leader says young people should 'continue to fight' for social justice
- 'I wanted to be the light in the dark': Mom creates stuffed animals for kids with special needs
- 'It truly saved me': Woman says mask-making project helped her get through pandemic
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- Head-on crash kills Michelin Plant worker in Anderson County
- Greenville County deputies are searching for a missing child
- Greenville deputies locate missing 9-year-old boy