Anderson Yoga Center has temporarily switched to a completely online schedule!
Join us on Friday, March 27 at 1pm as ERYT200 Yoga Instructor, Megan Schlobohm, leads a Mindsful Flow Yoga Class. We will hold this class using the ZOOM application.
This class is for everyone, and FREE for all to “attend.” Invite your friends and family to join in! Our goal in offering this experience is to give everyone a reprieve from the ongoing chaos and uncertainty, and to help guide your minds and hearts back to a place of peace and calm.
***THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!*** YOU MUST REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME! Follow this link to go through the process:
We highly recommend registering right away so you can download the ZOOM app and get acquainted with the program. Please join the ZOOM meeting at least 5-10 minutes prior to the class beginning so we can make sure everyone gets connected successfully. The password for this class is “ILOVEYOGA.”
“See” you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later