We’re excited to welcome J.C. & the Boomerang Band to the Blue Ghost stage for 3 nights of live music starting April 2nd from 7-9PM.
Bring the whole crew out for family friendly, 100% original, and public domain tunes!
J.C. plays a wide range of instruments and styles of music. Influences include American, English ,Irish and Scottish folk and sea songs.
Be prepared to hear a wide variety of instruments, both real and synthetic, as J.C. uses a synth to create layers of sounds beyond the actual instruments he plays.
We’ll have 13 Blue Ghost beers on tap, Bota Box wine, Bold Rock Hard Cider and a wide variety of non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. The Hungry Ghost will be serving plates and shareables until 8PM.
Additional performance dates are April 9th and 16th. All shows are from 7-9PM.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- South Carolina Reports Over 1002 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May