We’re back at it with flashy tights and a craving for post-pose eats from Swamp Fox Donuts.
You gotta get up to get down (dog) at this special session of Bendy Birds Yoga. With fresh beats from DJ Zack and a flow groove lead by resident yogi Abbey you’ll be stretched, flexed, and ready for whatever Saturday has up next.
Just $10 covers this dope class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up. Leg warmers optional but highly encouraged.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- Sweet success: This woman quit her job during the pandemic to make cheesecakes full-time
- How to serve on MLK Day while isolating at home
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon