Join us, as we RUN Laps for LLS around Lake Conestee Nature Park Pavillion (400 Meter Lap)
Sunday, April 8th, 2018 at 4:00pm at Lake Conestee Nature Park 840 Mauldin Road Greenville 29607
Invite your family, friends, and neighbors!
Find sponsors and run laps to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million