Life in the FAB Lane is an event where FAB business owners come together to fellowship, network and learn! From FAITH lessons on how to keep going when things don’t go as planned, to an amazing FASHION segment where you will get a glimpse of how to style for your industry, body type and much more. To BUSINESS. There are so many moving parts to make your business flourish. From setting the right budgets in place and understanding finance in business to branding, marketing and creating the right content to drive your business all while building and growing your social media network. We have ALL THAT AND MORE!!! You don’t want to miss this event!! Come out and learn from other industry professionals and add a new member to your FAB squad. Businesses grows when we work together.
** This is an all black affair so grab your sleek, chic black attire and come give us a show **
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor
- Crews battle brush fire on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- McMaster weighs in on vaccine distribution, hospital capacity
- Asheville Police: Serial sexual offender faces charges related to kidnapping, sexual assault incident in Ashev
- United Way of Greenville holds donation drive for various supplies to help those in need
- View the Aftermath of Glassy Mountain fire in Greenville County
- Family searching for answers after woman goes missing for over a month