With special guests Melanie Fiona and Tweet
Ledisi is a 12-time Grammy®-nominated vocal powerhouse who has wowed fans ever since she came onto the scene. She has headlined sold-out national tours and performed alongside Richie Sambora, Dave Matthews, Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks, Jill Scott, and Maxwell. She’s appeared on Good Morning America, Late Show with David Letterman, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and VH-1’s Diva’s Live.
Let Love Rule is her ninth Grammy-nominated studio album, and it features John Legend, Kirk Franklin, and B.J. the Chicago Kid. The album received three Grammy nominations: Best R&B Album, Best R&B Performance (“High”), and Best Traditional R&B Performance (“All the Way”).
Having earned a place in the pantheon of the best soul singers of her generation, Ledisi’s fans include icons, legends, and chart-toppers like Prince, Patti LaBelle, Smokey Robinson, Stevie Wonder, and Kehlani. A favorite of the Obamas, she has performed eight times at the White House.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Woman shot in head after threatening man with knife during argument, sheriff says
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Expert sees 'a ray of sunshine' in COVID-19 battle, but deaths and variant cases are growing in the US
- SC man linked to Capitol riot, according to federal records