Speaker: Rhonda Burgess
Topic: Take Control of Your Finances as a Head of Your Household
Mingle at 11:45 a.m.; Program 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Enjoy lunch with lady Members at the Club, and a guest speaker each month. Sponsored by the good hands people of Allstate.
Reservations are required. Call the Club at 864.232.5600 to RSVP.
Cost: Complimentary for Members and $15 for guests of Members, includes lunch
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- As Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up, demand outpaces supply
- More than 500 pounds of meth seized in Cherokee Co. bust; 2 arrested
- Civil lawsuit filed on behalf of teen shot, injured in 2020 incident involving Anderson Co. deputies
- Sen. Graham addresses violence in D.C.
- Anderson preparing for first mass vaccination
- Traffic Light Safety: How to fix traffic signals within city limits
- Demand for convalescent plasma triples in S.C., vaccine may impact donations
- SC Superintendent urges McMaster to prioritize educators for vaccines
- Multiple law enforcement agencies preparing for potential armed protests at SC State House
- President-elect Biden unveils $1.9T plan to stem virus and steady economy; includes $1,400 stimulus