Homesteader Lalena Leigh grew up in Alaska and now lives on a small farm in Campobello, SC. She has a knack for home remedies and baking, and a heart for teaching. As an RN, with a focus on home remedies and herbal treatments Lalena has seen the detoxifying and healing benefits of this “Immortal Health Elixer”. We are excited for her to join us to teach homesteading classes in 2018 and hope you can join us as we learn the art of making carbonated beverages at home.
Class times are 10:30am-12:30pm at The Grove weather permitting. Alternatively inside the restaurant kitchen and diningroom.
Class includes making root beer and kombucha, recipes, lunch provided by Upcountry Provisions, and one product of each to take home.
Scoby starters will be available for purchase for $5 each.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate animal rescue seeks communities help
- More in-person days for Greenville County high school students
- Trump wishes Biden luck without naming him in farewell video
- Police: Two charged with homicide by child abuse after 3-year-old girl's death
- Deshaun Watson Trade? Ranking Every NFL Team #1-31 On The Chances Of Trading W/ The Houston Texans
- Watch as Arkansas State Police Executes PIT Maneuver at 109 MPH
- McConnell Says Capitol Hill mob was ‘provoked’ by Trump
- 15 of the best reusable bags to take with you to the grocery store
- President Trump, in farewell address, says he will pray for Biden administration
- Relentless Church files motion against Redemption Church months after agreement