Homesteader Lalena Leigh grew up in Alaska and now lives on a small farm in Campobello, SC. She has a knack for home remedies and baking, and a heart for teaching. As an RN, with a focus on home remedies and herbal treatments Lalena has seen the detoxifying and healing benefits of this “Immortal Health Elixer”. We are excited for her to join us to teach homesteading classes in 2018 and hope you can join us as we learn the art of making carbonated beverages at home.
Class times are 10:30am-12:30pm at The Grove weather permitting. Alternatively inside the restaurant kitchen and diningroom.
Class includes making root beer and kombucha, recipes, lunch provided by Upcountry Provisions, and one product of each to take home.
Scoby starters will be available for purchase for $5 each.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Search for suspect puts Laurens daycare on lockdown
- Millions eligible for vaccine in phase 1B
- 3 suspects arrested in Greenville County 2020 double homicide
- Hillcrest High School rummage sale
- Furman Takes the Court Saturday Night at SoCon Men’s Basketball Championship
- Statewide tornado drill set for March 10 during Severe Weather Awareness Week in SC
- Upstate sailor using welding skills highlighted in Navy photo
- Takeaways: What hearings have revealed about Jan. 6 failures
- Another Trump on the ballot? Lara Trump eyes Senate seat
- OPEC, allies keep oil output unchanged, prices jump