It’s (almost) that time of year again! Come out to the Heritage Green on Saturday, April 21, for a morning of FREE activities and games. Kids’ Fest at Heritage Green is an annual event to celebrate the Week of the Young Child. This festival is geared towards our youngest learners and is filled with age appropriate activities for kids 1-5 years old.
Each Heritage Green organization will have a booth on the lawn with opportunities for families to experience what their museum or entity provides to our community every day.
Heritage Green includes Upcountry History Museum, Greenville County Library System (Hughes Main Library), Greenville Little Theatre, Greenville County Museum of Art, The Children’s Museum of the Upstate, and our newest addition, Carolina Music Museum!
Kids’ Fest at Heritage is presented by Primrose School of Greenville and supported by Greenville First Steps and Palmetto Basics.
More details coming soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected
- Deputies respond to shots fires at Buffalo teen center
- Hot Pockets recalled over potential glass and plastic contamination
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC