Join Kimmie every other week for a super creative flow set to music. Each week will have a different theme- album or playlist- for you to follow along from home.
Sign up on our website www.greenvilleyoga.com and pay what you can from $5-$15. Or each week we will also publish the link so you can attend for free if needed.
We have three restaurants that we are supporting at this time. All funds go to providing free meals for neighbors in Greenville who are struggling financially at this time.
These are the small businesses providing comfort in a time of need.
Thank you all for showing up and joining us to be the light!!!!
***MAY 3rd=Elton John
***MAY 31st=The Beatles
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct