The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get decked out and be festive, while racing to raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability. Put on your favorite holiday costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. ’Tis the season to live it up and be jolly for a reason! Bring a team of friends, family and co-workers to run or walk, spread smiles and good cheer … and be a Champion of Yes! 100 percent of your registration fee and fundraising efforts go to this great cause.
We’re thrilled to have local Rheumatologist, Mona Idrees, MD as the Event Chair leading a wonderful group of volunteers who are working to make this the best Greenville Jingle Bell Run yet! For more information about the 2017 Jingle Bell Run of Greenville, SC, contact Jen Masar at the Arthritis Foundation.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- What’s next for former VP Mike Pence?
- Some businesses to offer incentive to employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Clemson Drops 2nd Game in a Row
- Experts warn of internet hackers stealing personal information through increased email usage
- SC elected official reflecting on historic day
- Upstate teacher, students miss Inauguration for first time in years
- DHEC holds meeting to bring light to vaccine questions
- U.S. surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths one year after first diagnosis
- SC lawmakers considering bill that would require high-stakes testing this spring
- Georgia Gov. Kemp to give COVID-19 update later today