Join us as Greenville chefs Michael Kramer (Jianna), Nick Graves (Restaurant 17) and Jason Scholz (Stella’s Southern Bistro & Stella’s Southern Brasserie) collaborate for an evening of food and wine with proceeds benefitting Southern Foodways Alliance. The menu will be served family style with paired wines.
The dinner will be held at Jianna and begins at 6:30 with dinner at 7pm. Greenville historian John Nolan will also be on hand to share a bit of local history. The cost to attend is $100 per person (plus tax and gratuity).
For reservations, please call Jianna at 864.720.2200.
served with paired wines
CRISPY DIRTY RICE
schmeared duck liver, spicy sweet pickle relish
CHILLED CAROLINA OYSTERS
SHORT RIB EN CROUTE
pickled mustard seed, bone marrow demi
guanciale, cannellini beans, olives, almonds
garlic, chiles, tomatoes
DUCK LEG DUCKETTA
smoked honey caramelized ginger, peach bourbon glaze
RUTABAGA AND TURNIP GREENS DELMONICO
“DRY AGED “RIBEYE WITH UNI BUTTER
beef fat aged rainbow carrots, with caramelized onion puree
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look Back at 2021 Greenville Restaurant Week
- A Look at Wuhan 1 year after world’s first Covid-19 lockdown
- Latest Mock Draft for the Carolina Panthers. Do They Trade Down?
- Tips for Planning Outdoor Events
- Watch as Tacoma Police Car Plows Into Pedestrians
- Naked Man Electrocuted During Unprovoked Subway Attack
- Monday is 21-year anniversary of record central NC snowstorm
- Breaking News: South Carolina Rapper 18VENO Producer Jetsonmade’s Artist Shot & Killed Last Night??
- Why can your boss fire you for taking part in a peaceful, legal protest?
- What’s next in Trump impeachment saga?