Jake Erwin’s Liquid Light Orchestra is coming to Sustainable Style! Get ready to be immersed into an alternate universe as JELLO leads us into a visual, musical, light show. Truly a unique and wonderful experience!
We will have a listening lounge set up and lead into a Dj dance party.
Wear your costumes or borrow my personal collection for the night. Wearing costumes can alter your experience but life is a costume. So, wear what you wear.
Shop men and women’s vintage at Sustainable Style and the Ham and Sage Pop up (shopping from 6pm-through end of event).
Event is $10 at the door
We’ll have ice and glasses and a few bevies to share but it’s good to bring what you enjoy.
This is a public event. Invite your friends.
21 years + only event 💋
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct
- Mauldin HS parent creates Facebook group to bring happiness to students in the class of 2021
- Thomas Davis announces retirement, homecoming
- McMaster Applauds Texas Governor on Lifting Mask Restrictions
- Pentagon hesitated on sending Guard to Capitol riot, general says
- Barbie unveils new Eleanor Roosevelt doll as part of company's Inspiring Women Series
- Cody Rhodes Discusses His Match with Shaquille O'Neal, AEW's Next PPV, NXT's Move, and More
- 94-year-old crossing guard has no plans to slow down